PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Felinology // Around The World In 80 Cats v. 01


Last year, Catsparella decided to give everyone tickets to destinations all over the world to highlight the gorgeous travel destination with some unique cats. I want to give everyone who reads my blog the same pleasure, but only with a twist. You'll only see my favorite from each post with a reason why.
Meet this feral cat at Kakaako Park. Hawaii is well known for its islands and this cat for sure is enjoying its beauty while climbing over huge rocks. Just adorable!

2 comments:

  1. I've never seen this before. That photo is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know right! That's why I love following Catsparella with its unique, crazy stories.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover