PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Randomoscity // 15 Things To Smile About

What did you think this post was going to be about.. my pill-popping, ecstasy junkie addiction while attending raves of the like (like you know, um Electric Daisy Carnival, Winter Warpdrive, Burning Man, ..etc.)?
(Thinks about it for a minute) Oh-okay well if you must know, I would be that girl high in the rave crowd. But don't think I will be taking the ecstasy!

Alright people, people..back on subject on what this post is actually about. This post is about makeup and LOTS of it make me smile a whole lot. The application, the precision and the architecture. Oh my, I must admit just everything that comes about the beauty behind the application and the aftermath of it all. Especially when it includes bright, neon colors. Could you blame a girl?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover